Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Miscarriage - My Guest post @ Hidden Treasures


My very first guest post was published today over at my friend's page, Hidden Treasures. As many may know from my About Me section and a recent post I did announcing our 3rd pregnancy, last year my husband and I experienced our first miscarriage. You can read about my loss and experience here: 


Angela at Hidden Treasures (a real life friend) is doing a series this week with a new guest post each day. All of us ladies participating are hoping that we can be an encouragement to the ladies and families experiencing a tragic loss and even to those who have never experienced it. 

I hope you will go over and read the stories this week and be blessed in some way :)

~Lisa~

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your story at Hidden Treasures, and congratulations on your new pregnancy!!

    I'm a new follower of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for following me and reading my post, Ava :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments so please leave one about my post before continuing on your creative journey!